The must-have essential styles that you will definitely want to try.
|Essential V-Neck Cashmere Sweater||Essential Crewneck Cashmere Sweater||Half Zip Mock Neck Cashmere Polo Sweater||Button Up Mock Neck Cashmere Polo Sweater||Classic V-Neck Sleeveless Cashmere Sweater Vest||Classic Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater|
|Material||100% Cashmere||100% Cashmere||100% Cashmere||100% Cashmere||100% Cashmere||100% Cashmere|
|Neckline||V-Neck||Crewneck||Mock Neck||Mock Neck||V-Neck||Turtleneck|
|Sleeves||Long Sleeves||Long Sleeves||Long Sleeves||Long Sleeves||Sleeveless||Long Sleeves|
Some hidden gems that we love.
|Essential Crewneck Cashmere Sweatshirt||Crewneck Striped Cotton Cashmere Sweater||Crewneck Cotton Cashmere Striped T-Shirt Sweater||Casual V-Neck Cotton T-Shirt||Casual Crewneck Cotton Striped T-Shirt||Cotton Cashmere Color Block Cardigan with Pockets|
|Material||100% Cashmere||95% Cotton, 5% Cashmere||95% Cotton, 5% Cashmere||60% Cotton, 40% Viscose||60% Cotton, 40% Viscose||95% Cotton, 5% Cashmere|
|Sleeves||Long Sleeves||Short Sleeves||Short Sleeves||Short Sleeves||Short Sleeves||Long Sleeves|
Things You Might Want to Know About Cashmere
- Cashmere is actually a type of wool… BUT: Only the finest and softest fiber combed from the undercoats of a certain kind of goats- Cashmere Goat can call CASHMERE. Otherwise, the rest of them are all just WOOL.
- 5 Cashmere Goats = 1 Sweater: Each cashmere goat typically produces just 150 g of fibers, and it takes approximately 4-5 adult-sized goats to make one 100% cashmere sweater. Part of what makes cashmere so exclusive is because… it is only harvested from goats once a year.
- Sweater pilling is NATURAL: Pilling is a natural occurrence in cashmere and is usually caused by friction. Follow the cashmere care steps below to take care of your sweaters properly.
- Handwash cashmere sweaters with your shampoo: Our care label is “dry clean only,” but hand washing your cashmere sweater will actually make it softer over time. We recommend using baby shampoo, it works like a magic!
- Always Fold Your Cashmere: It’s best to store your cashmere in a box with cedar mothballs or chips as opposed to hanging it up. Hanging your cashmere for long periods of time can change its shape. The ideal area for storage should be a cool, dark, and dry place.
Easy 4-Steps Cashmere Care
Step 1- Before You Wash
Piling is natural but doesn’t have to be permanent. Remove pilling with a pilling comb, sweater stone, or other depiller to gently brush these fluffballs away. Pilling is just those tiny tufts of fuzz that crop up on the surface of your garment.
Step 2- Wash By Hand
With a gentle soap or shampoo, a bowl, and a towel you’re all set. Start with a clean sink or basin, and fill it with lukewarm water. Pour in a gentle shampoo, mild soap, or a fine garment detergent.
Step 3- Suds It Up
Dunk your cashmere garment in the lukewarm soapy water. Gently massage. Create suds with your hands. Now let it soak for 30 mins. After this, take your cashmere piece out of the soapy water and put it into another bowl of clean water to “rinse”. Now gently squeeze to remove out the excess water. You’re nearly finished!
Step 4- Lay Flat To Dry
Lay down flat on a clean, dry, white towel. Place the cashmere in its original shape on the towel. Gently roll up the garment and towel together, pressing to squeeze out any excess water as needed. Unwrap the towel and lay flat to finish drying.
Pull On closure
Dry Clean or Hand Wash only. Wash your cashmere gently with warm water and dry flat to prevent stretch. Do not bleach.
Please noted the color of fibers for undyed white and undyed natural come completely from cashmere goat so the color of each piece might be slightly different.
Substantial 12 gauge knit with tightly twisted 2-ply yarns Easy cut, layer-ready, pair up with anything Most-loved basic style and versatile colors
Superior soft, ultra warm and lightweight Extra long staple fiber from Inner Mongolia to ensure highest anti-pilling performance The perfect gifts for yourself and everyone on your list
Simple in layering and styling, this luxuriously refined light-weight long sleeve turtle neck styled male cashmere pullover sweater is crafted from all-natural hypoallergenic 100% cashmere that’s perfect in all seasons. Wear it with confidence—you have made an exceptional choice. Simplistic design. Super-soft to the touch. It doesn’t get more sophisticated than our cashmere turtlenecks. Bring out your inner debonair.
Model Measurement: Height 6’2″ Waist 32″. Model is wearing size: Large